Benefits for Pharmaceutical Industries by Using Invert Syrup
- High sweetening power of Inverted
Syrup masks the bitterness of suspension.
- High solubility of Invert Syrup
enables easy mixing in syrups and can be taken to higher concentrations.
- Quantity of Glycerine, Sorbitol
or liquid Glucose added in the formulation can be considerably reduced
by using Invert Syrup due to higher sweetness & viscosity.
- Saltish taste of cough syrup is
masked by Invert Syrup.
- Ideal for paediatric syrups as it
proves instant Energy and natural sweetness.
- Best natural stabilizer of humidity
thus prolongs Freshness in the product.
- Due to higher sweetening effect
on similar weight the quanity required to level with sugar is nearly
- Invert Syrup is in ready to use
form thus no loss in production time nor heat is required to prepare syrup
solution hence cuts cost & reduces time with better hygiene.
- pH of Inverted Syrup is around 5 which makes it less
acidic as per food chemical codex pH should be not less than 3 nor more
- Invert Syrup prevents crystallisation
and also prevents crystallisation of other sugars which is utmost importance
in pharmaceutical syrup formulation.
- Gluocose being directly assimilated
in the blood, release of energy is rapid.